1. Excuse me, where is the check-in counter? 对不起,请问办理登机手续的柜台在哪里?
2. Can I see your passport and ticket, please? 麻烦出示您的护照和机票。
3. Do you have any checked baggage? 您有托运行李吗?
4. How many bags are you checking in? 您要托运几件行李?
5. What's the weight limit for checked baggage? 托运行李的重量限制是多少?
6. Do you have any carry-on luggage? 您有随身携带的行李吗?
7. What's the size limit for carry-on luggage? 随身携带行李的尺寸限制是多少?
8. This way to security screening. 这边是安检入口。
9. Please remove all metal objects from your pockets and place them in the tray. 请将口袋中的所有金属物品取出并放在托盘上。
10. Please remove your shoes and place them on the conveyor belt for scanning. 请脱掉鞋子并将其放在传送带上进行扫描。
11. Please place your bags on the conveyor belt for scanning. 请将您的行李放在传送带上进行扫描。
12. Do you have any liquids or gels in your carry-on luggage? 您随身携带的行李中有任何液体或凝胶吗?
13. All liquids and gels must be in containers no larger than 100 milliliters and placed in a clear, plastic, zip-top bag. 所有液体和凝胶必须装在容量不超过100毫升的容器中,并放在透明的塑料拉链袋中。
14. Please take your laptop out of its case and place it in a separate bin for scanning. 请将您的笔记本电脑从包装盒中取出并放在一个单独的托盘上进行扫描。
15. This way to the departure gate. 这边是登机口。
16. What's the boarding time for this flight? 这个航班的登机时间是什么时候?
17. May I see your boarding pass, please? 麻烦出示您的登机牌。
18. Please have your boarding pass and ID ready for inspection. 请准备好您的登机牌和身份证进行检查。
19. This flight is delayed/cancelled. 这个航班延误了/取消了。
20. Please proceed to gate number ___. 请前往___号登机口。
21. This way to the baggage claim area. 这边是行李领取区。
22. What's the flight number for your arrival? 您到达的航班号是多少?
23. Do you have any checked baggage to claim? 您有需要领取的托运行李吗?
24. Please check the baggage claim tag on your luggage for the carousel number. 请查看您行李上的行李标签,确认所在的行李转盘号码。
25. I need to declare something at customs. 我需要向海关申报一些物品。
26. Do you have anything to declare? 您有需要申报的物品吗?
27. This way to the customs inspection area. 这边是海关检查区域。
28. Please place all of your bags on the X-ray machine for inspection. 请将您所有的行李放在X光机上进行检查。
29. Please step through the metal detector/ body scanner. 请通过金属探测器/全身扫描仪。
30. I'm sorry, but you have been selected for additional screening. 对不起,您被选中进行额外的安检。
31. This way to the airline lounge. 这边是航空公司贵宾休息室。
32. Can I see your boarding pass and membership card, please? 麻烦出示您的登机牌和会员卡。
33. What time is boarding for my connecting flight? 我的下一班航班什么时候开始登机?
34. Where is the nearest restroom? 最近的洗手间在哪里?
35. Is there a currency exchange office here? 这里有没有货币兑换处?
36. What's the exchange rate for US dollars to Chinese yuan? 美元兑换人民币汇率是多少?
37. Where can I buy a SIM card for my phone? 我在哪里可以购买手机SIM卡?
38. Do you have any charging stations for electronic devices? 这里有没有可以给电子设备充电的地方?
39. What's the Wi-Fi password for this airport? 这个机场的无线网络密码是什么?
40. Can I get a map of the airport? 我可以拿一份机场地图吗?
41. How do I get to the shuttle bus/train/taxi stand? 我怎样才能到达班车/火车/出租车站?
42. Is there a lost and found office here? 这里有没有失物招领处?
43. I lost my luggage. What should I do? 我的行李丢失了,我该怎么办?
44. Can I get a wheelchair or other special assistance? 我可以得到轮椅或其他特殊帮助吗?
45. What's the best way to get to downtown from the airport? 从机场到市中心最好的方式是什么?
46. How long does it take to go through customs and immigration? 通过海关和入境检查需要多长时间?
47. Is there a hotel inside the airport? 机场内有酒店吗?
48. Can I store my luggage somewhere in the airport? 我可以在机场存放我的行李吗?
49. What's the best restaurant in this airport? 这个机场最好的餐厅是哪家?
50. Thank you for flying with us. 谢谢您选择乘坐我们的航班。